December 09, 2004 01:00am
Bonanza Entertainment Group AIDS Guidelines
Source: Bonanza Entertainment Group LLC
by: Troy Williams
(ITHACA, NY) -- Bonanza Entertainment Group would like to announce that we have created an HIV/STD plan to combat the growing threat of Aids and other sexually transmitted diseases on the production set.
We feel that this guideline will work to help us attract the necessary talent we need to star in our films, both experienced and new to the industry. This will also keep more talented girls in the business as well as attract more girls into this industry.
These guidelines are for our use only and don't recommend that other studios do the same but to have some type of policy that they can refer to other than just your basic monthly PCR-DNA tests.
Are HIV/STD guidelines are as follows:
1. Every actor/actress must take a PCR-DNA test every month and an Orasure test before every scene.
2. We will not hire any talent from overseas without a PCR-DNA test from a pre-approved medical facility.
3. All PCR-DNA test results must be authenticated by the medical examiners that provided the test.
4. All copies of the PCR-DNA test will be kept on file with the Bonanza Production Group parent company.
5. None of our contracted stars will be allowed to do any escorting or prostitution while under contract.
6. We will never sign a former full-time escort as a contract star with any of our studios.
7. No Double Penetrations including Double Vaginal or Double Anal or Double Orifices.
8. We will not have any parts in our movies that will include any Ass-To-Mouth scenes.
9. All marital aids used for a scene will be permanently discarded after the scene is completed.
10. We will not have any parts in our movies that will include any Gang Bang or Orgy scenes.
11. We will abide by any industry called upon quarantines caused by an Aids scare.
12. If any actor/actress appears ill at any time during the shoot they won't work.
13. All male talent must be under contract and are forbid from working in other non-Bonanza movies.
14. Condoms will be worn if only after a female or male models calls for its use.
15. All talent must take a full physical examination once a year plus after every trip abroad working or not.
16. There will be no scenes with excessive cum consumption such as drinking cum from any cup or orifice.
17. We will never shoot any Bukkake scenes with a girl(s) being cum upon by more than one guy at a time.
18. All PCR-DNA test results must be held on the premises of the shoot for verification by the models.
19. All Male and Female talent must be pre-approved by Bonanza management not by directors or models.
20. No unauthorized objects will be placed into girls other than marital aids made for sexual use.
Sexual intercourse is a very rough and risky procedure, a man with an overly large penis can tear inside a woman's vagina and cause her to bleed while he is wearing a condom and she could still infect him so using a condom isn't a silver bullet solution.
We have created this plan to not only protect our talent from sexually transmitted diseases but to also bring a certain sense of professionalism back to the Adult world, our goal is to return to the days of the movies of my personal favorites such as Henri Packard, Alex De'Renzy and the Dark Brothers, movies that had the raunch of today's movies but with more professional style.
Despite that based on the last census on Aids florists and Electrical engineers are more likely to catch the Aids virus than an adult Star working today we still have a duty to keep our stars and our industry safe. With this plan, Bonanza will do our part.
Troy Williams, Principal Owner
Bonanza Entertainment Group LLC
101 East State Street, Box 104
Ithaca, New York 14850