November 14, 2003 08:00am
Best Leads in International Job Market - RegisterJobs.com
by: Company Press Release
We are proud to present one of the best job portals of the world, RegisterJobs.com. The site, with all its amazing facilities and technical support, is absolutely Free for job seekers.
* create accounts with us,
* browse through the job postings,
* reply to the ads and send your resumes to the employers...
and it doesn't cost you a thing. However, you will have to register with us.
We have 1000s of Direct Companies and recruiters world wide looking for a variety of candidates, you may find your Dream Job sooner through us, So, maintain your resume with us. To enter your resume online Free on our job site just go to: RegisterJobs.com and enter your resume details. It wouldnt take more than 10 minutes to complete the registration formalities. To get to know more about us and how you could benefit from us, please follow this link FAQ.
We wish you all the best in your pursuit of your dream career.
Employers looking for candidates have access to resumes from around the world, will find them all in this portal. For very nominal membership charges, you get to:
* create your company profile,
* post advertisements,
* shortlist Candidates,
* Send them call letters
* and more.
Inaugural Offer! 3 Free Job Postings. Check us out at RegisterJobs.com
Best things in life are always three. 3 Free postings at RegisterJobs.com
Post ad, browse, shortlist, contact, select - Recruitment Simplified at RegisterJobs.com
RegisterJobs.com - your online recruiter to access detailed, neatly categorized resumes and post jobs with global visibility for as low as $10 per job posting. See our Pricing - Rate Card
Bookmark this site RegisterJobs.com
1. Enter complete resume details.
2. In addition to your resume details you may also copy and paste your resume on the site.
3. Only RegisterJobs.Com offers you, to maintain multiple Skill set Profiles. You can flexibly target Multiple Industries and Job Positions, by maintaining a Single account with us.