June 06, 2002 10:23am
Want better orgasms?
Source: BSG PR
by: Company Press Release
(LOS ANGELES, CA) -- Giz Labs, headed by inventor Gennady Zavilevich, is proud to announce the KegelPro today's answer to enhanced sexual satisfaction and improved vaginal health. The exercise of the pubococcygeus muscle (PC) pioneered by Dr. Kegel over five decades ago has finally been aided by a quality resistance device known as the KegelPro. The KegelPro is the fast, safe method to achieve vaginal strength and health. With an easy 3-5 minute workout every other day the KegelPro can:
* Rejuvenate your sex life! Both partners will appreciate the tightness and muscle control that exercising with the KegelPro can achieve. By enhancing sensitivity in the vaginal area, stronger / multiple orgasms are achievable.
* Promote ease of childbirth and recovery from pregnancy. The proper kegel exercise can aid in sustaining and regaining vaginal sensitivity, tightness and overall fitness before and after pregnancy.
* Help prevent and cure incontinence. Close to 200 million adults worldwide are afflicted with incontinence that can cause psychological problems and possible physiological damage. Proper kegel exercises have been proven to prevent & even cure incontinents.
The KegelPro is manufactured in the United States to the highest standards of quality. It features:
* Pharmaceutical grade plastic.
* Completely hypoallergenic.
* Attractive, smooth design is ergonomically designed to fit the contours of a woman's body.
* Smooth resistance workout with use of patented torsion spring system, perfect form, high repetition kegel exercises.
Safe and easy to use, the KegelPro features a "Pinch Proof" mechanism. A stop is incorporated in the product design that prevents the arms from completely closing and thus pinching.
Please visit our Website for details and pictures at the link below.
For more information on the KegelPro, or to interview Gennady Zavilevich, please contact: Brian Gross, BSG Public Relations, (818) 343-3673. Brian@BSGPR.com