June 13, 2001 12:28pm
Vivid highlights for June
Source: Resource Media
by: Company Press Release
(VAN NUYS, CA) -- June is busting out all over for Vivid, with the shooting of the latest sequels in the famous "Where the Boys Aren't" series, media appearances all over the country, a traffic-stopping in-store appearance in Times Square and a slew of new releases. Here are some of the Vivid highlights for June:
* Jenna Jameson, one of the most popular adult film stars in the world, returns to Vivid with spotlight performances in two scenes in the 14th sequel in the famous "Where the Boys Aren't" series. The new installments, shot June 11th to 14th, are directed by Chi Chi LaRue and will feature Vivid contract girls Cassidey, Cheyenne, Dasha, Dayton, Kira Kener, Raylene, Taylor Hayes and the newest Vivid Girls, Briana Banks and Chelsea Sinclaire. Says Jenna: "It has been five years since I shot "Where the Boys Aren't" 7 and 8," said Jenna. " I am really excited to finally be able to work with the Vivid Girls on number 14. It has been a long time coming".
* On June 18th in Times Square in New York City, The Howard Stern Radio Show's Gary The Retard will appear at the Virgin Megastore with the Vivid Girls Dasha, director Dyanna Lauren and actress Kelsey Heart to launch Vivid's newest DVD release, "Interactive Shock Jock." They'll take fans on a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting of the film, which was co-directed in part by Gary the Retard.
* The next Vivid Girl may well be an actress chosen by the public. "The Tony Bruno Show" on Fox Sports Radio is asking for nominees from listeners (and would-be candidates) on his popular show heard in 60 markets across the country.
* Alize, winner of a walk-on part in a Vivid Video through "Boomer & The Dave" show in Sacramento on KWOD, flew out to L.A. this month to act her part and report back on the show what her experience was like.
* Steve Iervolino of Launch Radio Network lined up an interview with the industry's hottest female director, Vivid's Dyanna Lauren. Steve covers the entertainment beat and his work is carried on 1000+ radio stations in the network.
* Other media appearances by Vivid Girls: Briana Banks and Raylene shot an episode of "The Man Show" that should air in the next couple of months...Cheyenne was featured on "Entertainment Tonight" and she was in Las Vegas signing at the Junefest rock concert. Raylene was on "The Buzzard Morning Show" in Cleveland during an appearance there.
* New Vivid Video releases for the month include the self-titled "The Complete Racquel," "The Complete Taylor," "The Complete Dasha Vol. 1, " "The Complete Lexus Vol 1" and "The Complete Raylene" volumes 1 and 2, along with dozen other features with memorable titles such as "Sirloin Tits," "Moulin Splooge," "Assaholic," "Atlas Shagged," "Wuthering Dykes," and "Tour of Booty."
* Coming soon from Vivid DVD is "Deep Inside Jill Kelly," in which Jill and her sexy girlfriends act out their steamy sexual fantasies. It features multiple angles, virtual reality technology, 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound and interactive bonus rooms.
For further information, contact Ellie Reeve, 212-338-0050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org