December 09, 2009 02:33pm
Angel Receive 17 Noms
Source: BSG PR
by: Company Press Release
(BROOKLYN, NY) -- Punk rock porn princess Joanna Angel and founder of BurningAngel.com has been nominated for 17 AVN Awards for her work over the past year. The awards will be announced at the 2010 AVN Awards Show held at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada the second weekend of January.
· Best Adult Web Site: BurningAngel.com (BurningAngel Entertainment)
· Best Anal Sex Scene: Scrubs: A XXX Parody (New Sensations) Joanna Angel, Alexis Texas and James Deen
· Best Double Penetration Sex Scene: LA Pink (BurningAngel) Joanna Angel, James Deen and Sean Michaels
· Best Interracial release: Itís Big, itís Black, itís Inside Joanna (BurningAngel)
· Best Make Up: LA Pink (BurningAngel) Glenn Alfonso
· Best Music Soundtrack: Punk Rock Pussycat Dolls (BurningAngel)
· Best On-Line Marketing Campaign Ė Company Image: BurningAngel.com (BurningAngel Entertainment)
· Best Oral Sex Scene: LA Pink (BurningAngel) Andy San Dimas, Draven Star and Coco Velvett
· Best Original Song: Itís Big, itís Black, itís Inside Joanna'' (BurningAngel) itís Big, itís Black, itís Inside Joanna Ė Joanna Angel
· Best Overall Marketing Campaign Ė Individual Project: LA Pink (BurningAngel)
· Best Parody: LA Pink (BurningAngel)
· Best POV Sex Scene: POV Punx 2 (BurningAngel) Joanna Angel and Jessie Lee
· Best Pro-Am release: True Fucking Love (BurningAngel)
· Best Screenplay: LA Pink (Burning Angel) Joanna Angel
· Clever Title of the Year: Itís Big, itís Black, itís Inside Joanna (BurningAngel)
· Director of the Year (Body of Work): Joanna Angel · Web Starlet of the Year: Joanna Angel
''itís such an honor for my company to be nominated for so many awards along with the other big players in the industry. To see our name up there with the others is just shocking Ė we have really come a long way!'' said Joanna upon receiving their 17 nominations.
In addition, BurningAngel is proud to congratulate Ba member Brian Street Team on his Best New Male Performer nomination. Joanna gave him a shot as a contract boy and he did five scenes for them and was given a nomination nod. ''Pretty impressive,'' says Joanna.
About Joanna Angel and BurningAngel.com
Pushing the envelope and breaking new ground, the BurningAngel empire is a refreshingly unique web cocktail of sex, rock n' roll and pop culture. Its unmatchable edge has claimed a burgeoning bi-coastal community both in and out of cyberspace. BurningAngel.com officially launched in April 2002 with a few sets of photos and a band interview. The amateur experiment, conceived by two college kids from Rutgers (Joanna Angel and Mitch Fontaine), has since exploded into a fierce indie company that has pioneered a new species of erotica and has given way to the emergence of Joanna Angel as the ''queen of alt-porn.'' in January 2005, the websiteís growing popularity spawned its sister DVD production company, BurningAngel Entertainment, which continues to deliver hip, ironic cult classics, including the award-winning Joanna's Angels and Cum on My Tattoo series.
BurningAngel.com now hosts an extensive hardcore video collection and photo gallery featuring over 200 girls, hailing the site's co-founder and star, Joanna Angel, as its queen bee. The site also features provocative interviews with a variety of bands on both major and independent labels, including Bad Religion, the Tansplants, Bloc Party, Marilyn Manson, the Bouncing Souls and Brendon Small of Cartoon Network's Metalocalypse. The website also boasts an interactive web community, featuring active message boards, profile pages for all members and models, and comment boards throughout the site in which members can express their opinions.
Since its inception, BurningAngel and its star Joanna Angel have been featured on Fox News, Playboy TV, Fuse TV, KROQ Radio, Sirius Radio, and on the series premier of TLCís LA Ink; they have appeared in the New York Times, Newsweek, the Village Voice, the New York press, Esquire UK, and Penthouse, among others. Heeb Magazine featured Joanna as their cover girl, naming her one of the ''Top 100 Up- and-Coming Jews,'' and in 2006 the New York Post featured her as one of the ''Top 25 Sexiest New Yorkers.''
For more information, please contact:
Press and Media: Brian Gross | BSG PR | 818.340.4422 | email@example.com
Marketing and Promotion: Mindi Sue | black & blue star | 310.924.5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org