March 21, 2009 06:30am
LoveVoodoo Fest 09 Updates
by: Company Press Release
We have many updates for LoveVoodoo Fest 09. Everyone from Hedo II to Air Jamaica is stepping up to make this the best trip every!
1. Air Jamaica is offering 10% off all flights for LoveVoodoo Fest. Just use the promo code ''lvd09'' when booking on-line.
2. The spa at Hedo II will be turned into an on-premise Swingers club every night! Tabu, Trapeze, DJs, Studio 54X and Carolina Friends will each sponsoring a night.
3. We will have a private cocktail party Sunday night. This will be a nice event with gourmet food and fun entertainment. Trapeze will be sponsoring this event, and they will bring giveaways for everyone!
4. Drinks On the Beach. I love this! Hedo will provide waitress to serve drinks right to your chair every day on the beach.
5. Shots! The Hedo II entertainment staff will be wondering the beach giving out free shots. This should really help get the party started!
6. Rick and Vicki are going hold the Tabu Olympics Wednsday Afternoon. This was a huge hit last year, and they have agreed to do it again for us.
7. Gill from Studio 54 X will be DJ'ing several nights in the disco during LoveVoodoo Fest. Gil is one of the Top DJs in the United States! He has spun at some of the biggest event in the Lifestyle include Desire, Lifestyles Convention in Las Vegas, and most recently has been chosen as the entertainment director of the Yolo Cruise this April.
8. Ms. LoveVooDoo Fest will be a blast! All week the contestants will be ''soliciting'' your votes! The contest will be held on stage at the beach Thursday afternoon. I assure you, this will be the wildest contest you have Every seen. In addition to the contest Hedo II will provide entertainment in between rounds.
9. We will hold a Beach party Friday Night on the beach, all you can eat lobster, Jamaican entertainment and a huge bon fire!
10. New theme nights! We are changing most of the event nights at Hedo, but the most exciting night will be ''black out'' in the disco! Stay tuned for more details!
11. We will be going to Ricks Café Tuesday night. Transportation will be provided for free, by Ricks Café.
The best part. All of this plus, food, drinks, transportation, nightly entertainment, 2 gourmet restaurants, huge buffet, snorkeling, diving, windsailing, boat rides, rock climbing, squash (what ever that is!) and Tennis is only $134.00 a night!! This is a great deal, and we will sell out early. With this rate, on top of the 10% off from Air Jamaica, you have no excuse not to attend the Largest Lifestlye Event of 2009!
To see Who is going, to get a quote or book your room, go to www.LoveVoodooFest.com See you in Jamaica, Staff of LoveVoodoo.com.