July 26, 2006 12:26am
PAW Bowling (Fun)draiser
Source: Protecting Adult Welfare (PAW)
by: Rachel Worth
There is no Bowling for Scholars this year, but there will be a bowling event with pornstars - a (Fun)draiser for Protecting Adult Welfare (PAW).
There are a few changes. Here are some of the details:
1. The event will be held on Sunday, September 3, 2006.
2. There will be a limit of 120 tickets sold at $30 each, or $140 for a team of five people.
3. The location will be in the San Fernando Valley and the exact location will be revealed after your payment is received.
4. Press Photographers, Videographers or Journalists will have to pay. [Count ME in! -Ed.]
5. You must be at least 18 years old. Mail in your payment along with your name, phone number and e-mail address to:
8033 Sunset Blvd. #851
Los Angeles, CA 90046
6. Cameras are welcome, but do not take photos that include the name of the bowling alley and do not publish the location at any time before or after the event.
For further information, contact Bill Margold at BMargold@AOL.com or call (818) 501-6139.